Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx

I’ve been living a gamer life. I grinded destiny 1 and 2 to near max

Greetings comrade collectors,
3 things:
I. I’m still alive
II. I had to take my recent post down because the guy who originally posted the images was contacted by Mega, they asking him to remove his post as well due to legal privacy issues and so on. I want to avoid any trouble with such a great company as Mega.
III. So, there’s a discord group? I wouldn’t mind being part of it. I’m SovietLegionnaire#2799

GreenSpartanH4 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:57 pm
Greetings comrade collectors,
3 things:
I. I’m still alive
II. I had to take my recent post down because the guy who originally posted the images was contacted by Mega, they asking him to remove his post as well due to legal privacy issues and so on. I want to avoid any trouble with such a great company as Mega.
III. So, there’s a discord group? I wouldn’t mind being part of it. I’m SovietLegionnaire#2799
Thank you, you shouldn't have posted it at all though.

Welp, since this is a general discussion topic, I blew forty bucks on the Probuilder Viking Longship. Should come in the next week or so.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:44 pm
Welp, since this is a general discussion topic, I blew forty bucks on the Probuilder Viking Longship. Should come in the next week or so.
Nice, 40 ain't bad considering what you get. Enjoy the build 😉.

Whatever happened to SurvivingFrenchMan thing and 11Survivor? They just kinda disappeared.

There’s a discord? I’m ArtfulConch#3989 can someone pls add me?

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:15 am
Dude, the 11Survivor joke is REALLY old, can you just reveal who you are, we can all go, "I knew it!" or "I'm so surprised" and then it's done. Please.
I could, but there's no one to reveal.

Return to “General discussion”