Slapstick (idea suggestions or whatever)

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:43 pm
this one is a little weird but i think y'all will like it

a symphony plays while a short plays of the master chiefs best kills
I like it

How about the some of characters from Farewell cross into Slapstick and are extremely weirded out.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:12 am
How about the some of characters from Farewell cross into Slapstick and are extremely weirded out.

I would like to do that eventually, but it might change the tone of the series just a tad. Thanks for the suggestion.

What if me and Joe team up with sticks and it looks like we are going to try to take down something huge but it turns out to be something small and funny.

HaloODST56 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:27 pm
What if me and Joe team up with sticks and it looks like we are going to try to take down something huge but it turns out to be something small and funny.
Turns out it was Diesel in disguise!

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:45 am
HaloODST56 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:27 pm
Turns out it was Diesel in disguise!
Who is actually the Critisizer trying to kill Joe, again.

I leave pizza in the oven and it gets burnt

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:34 am
I leave pizza in the oven and it gets burnt
I can do you one better... You put a pizza in the oven, tell me to pull it out when it's done, and leave me alone with the pizza.

And then the house sets on fire.

Someone asks Gregor to cook their pizza, but instead burns down the whole house incredibly slow.

Zarry wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm
Who are these weird new users who keep commenting on my posts from two years ago? 🤔🤔🤔
Huh? Which posts?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”