Some ideas for sets & such

Got a question? Ask it here!
So, I have been thinking about a few things, and I wanted you people’s opinions and ideas. (Mostly Halo)

For one, a figure design system for Halo custom figures: There would be a place you can create them, with reach style customization, but a armor from all games, including stuff without molds. For the stuff without molds, there would be these amazing 3D printers, seeing as you can get decent ones in your homes nowadays. It comes with 2 hero-grade weapons (from a list). Alternatively, you can import armor from halo 5 and MCC. Everything would be really detailed, for 10-20 dollars (more or less, I’m not good with prices)

Sets I would like to see (may expand/more detail):
Pelican
Phantom
That banished troop pack we were promised but never got
A UCS (sorry for [competitor] terms) CAS
Halo Infinite battle packs

Say what you’d like down below!! (I suck at conclusions btw)

A design system would be cool, yet complicated.
Printers require a design previously made, and would come in one base color.
Even more so, it'd probably hurt to convert. Then you'd have to pop the piece of the base, most likely excess pieces of filament, and most molds would be defective. It would be very cool, but it'd require some way to paint it (hand-paint most likely) and the chance many pieces would be defective, as most of my molds have excess or missing plastic (such as TIEs, multiple miss the whole backside of the cockpit).
Though, the printers might be a bit more advanced than one I use.
It would still be complicated, and expensive, requiring perhaps more employees to code and create the molds. Then the filament, which itself is pretty cheap for quite a bit.
It would require a more expensive printer that would be specially designed, with flexible filament if so though.
The printers Mega and [competitor] use are specially designed, I believed, but using those for something like this would be complicated.

A pelican and other sets would he nice to get, maybe a Halo 2/3 pelican with some nice pilot figs.
Fantastic idea though! I'm sure many would love something like this, but I'm afraid it'd be too much of a hassle for something that may not sell and cause more cons than pros.

If I had to choose a set that would be expanded or redesigned, I would like to Saber (Sabre?) remade and redesigned, using current ideas and designs, articulation etc etc.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”