Retail Stores that carry Breakout Beasts

Builds & Discussions
Myself and my kids are really enjoying the Breakout Beast line, both series 1 and 2 (I wonder if I myself do more at times). I haven't had as much fun collecting anything in years.

When trying to collect figures without getting duplicates, it helps to be able to see the code on the bottom of the egg. To my knowledge, no online stores will assist with selling specific eggs.

While Amazon and other online stores that have Breakout Beasts in inventory are a dime a dozen, it can be challenging to find the Beasts (especially wave 2 where I'm located) in physical retail stores. I live in North Carolina, and even between the Dollar General stores in my area, there's only 1 specific location that carried a box of Series 1.

Here are the stores in my area that carry Breakout Beasts:

Barnes and Noble (vastly expanded toy selection following Toys R Us Bankruptcy)
Best Buy (only store I'm aware of to carry Series 1 and 2)
Belk
Big Lots
Dollar General (only 1 of 5 locations in my area carried a box of series 1)
Target

I realize there's likely variations in which stores carry Breakout Beasts, even between the same retailers in the same state, but hopefully this will assist someone on the hunt.

janders89 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm
Myself and my kids are really enjoying the Breakout Beast line, both series 1 and 2 (I wonder if I myself do more at times). I haven't had as much fun collecting anything in years.

When trying to collect figures without getting duplicates, it helps to be able to see the code on the bottom of the egg. To my knowledge, no online stores will assist with selling specific eggs.

While Amazon and other online stores that have Breakout Beasts in inventory are a dime a dozen, it can be challenging to find the Beasts (especially wave 2 where I'm located) in physical retail stores. I live in North Carolina, and even between the Dollar General stores in my area, there's only 1 specific location that carried a box of Series 1.

Belk
Big Lots
Target

I realize there's likely variations in which stores carry Breakout Beasts, even between the same retailers in the same state, but hopefully this will assist someone on the hunt.
The only thing I can give you that might help for online buying is buying them from Ebay. People might sell them by the codes. Although price can be inconsistent and unrealistic.

Fry's Electronics also carries Breakout Beasts.

Series 2 just hit my neck of the woods, with Best Buy, Gamestop and Target being the most common haunts.

Elemaster have you joined the Discord?

My area only has Series 1.

Barnes & Noble (2-3) -- some series 1
Best Buy (2-3) -- has a shelf spot but none in stock for 3+ months.
Target (4-5 targets in area) -- has a shelf spot but none in stock 1-2 months

janders89 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Belk
Big Lots
Target

I live in NC myself, you have all of the stores that I go to other then Ollie's. If you have one in your area, it might be worthwhile to check them out. Hope this helps you a little.

I found someone a Party City, and a Costco. They are literally everywhere in North America.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”