Alien egg codes

Got a question? Ask it here!
Does anyone have codes for alien eggs? I’ll make a list here if I find any.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 pm
Is it random? I thought they were like the GoT dragons.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 pm
Murple wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 pm
Is it random? I thought they were like the GoT dragons.
I think it works like breakout beasts.

There are only 3 sets of codes, so with a pack of 6 eggs there are two per code.

This is MEGA's site so I don't think they'd want the codes listed (where's the fun in that?), but you can find them out there, and again, at only 3 codes, you'll only spend $30 in finding them all.

Armageist wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:58 am
There are only 3 sets of codes, so with a pack of 6 eggs there are two per code.

This is MEGA's site so I don't think they'd want the codes listed (where's the fun in that?), but you can find them out there, and again, at only 3 codes, you'll only spend $30 in finding them all.
Oh, duh! I can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself.

76: orange and grey
77:glow and green
78:red/black

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:12 pm
76: orange and grey
77:glow and green
78:red/black
i bought them last night at walmart in the midwest

Still need to find the 78 egg.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:32 am
Still need to find the 78 egg.
orange and red were my favorites green and glow in the dark was sort of lack luster imo

I like the orange... probably for the wrong reasons though. The red's a close second. I don't think I care for the two-tone plastic choice on the limbs. And the translucent green one should have been entirely translucent.

While I don't mind the slime, I still write it off as something I pay for that will eventually dry out and don't get much use out of while it exists. I can also make my own for way cheaper.

Since these are more for the adult collectors, they could do without and pack another alien in there.

I finally found the red set. And, as it is, I got two left legs on one of them. Sent a request to Mattel. Doubt I hear back.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”