Your Best Work

Customs & Discussions
For those of you who like to customize your figures whether it be paint, sculpting, or even just part swapping, what would you consider to be your best work and why?

My best (that I’ve posted) is probably Spartan X37. He was the first custom of mine that I put multiple days into. He also has a key role in the Imperial Campaign, so I obviously like him.

My best work is these guys right here. Got ten hours in em' both. They had some paint defects so it wasn't a difficult decision to slap some paint on these guys.

Probably my yellow JFO I applied a wash to. I don’t know how to attach an image, but it’s on the Gallery.

I just love the Chief, and I'm happy with how he turned out!

Now THIS version is my favorite.

Currently, it would be either my old ONI Headhunter figure (the 2.0 version with the binocular helmet attachment) or my Maven Gregor figure. However, I am currently in the midst of making Gregor an alternate armor set, so depending on how well the paint job turns out, it might take the cake, as it actually combines both of them into one figure. I intend to make a post about it once I've finished painting it, so I'll add the link to it if it turns out well.

It turned out well, so here it is. (It's since been repurposed for Corrupted Gregor)

I would consider this my best work due to some parts modification and such. Also the rifle.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”