Whats your favorite line?

Builds & Discussions
ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 pm
Call of duty is my favorite! I'd love to know yours and your favorite set or your wish set!

Call of duty is my favorite line, and my dream set is probs the Humvee or APC Invasion, those are hard to build tho
Odd to ask this here but eh, is have to say.... um.... wow this is harder then I thought. I like halo, destiny, and due to the variations in lump summing the dragons themes together. Id say destiny just nudges out in front of dragons with halo just barely behind that line.

I mean come on you don't buy the entire line of something and then not say it's your favorite. I went out of my way for thouse exsclusive it's winning.

Although this should be in general discussion...

Halo is my absolute favourite, with Call of Duty not far behind.

Some of the Destiny figures (the bad guys especially) seem interesting, but I've never actually purchased a set, so it gets lumped in third place tied with Probuilders, in front of all the other lines that haven't even stimulated a response from me for the most part.

I don't watch GoT but the upcoming sets are spiking my interest too.

Even though I really like CoD, Halo, Destiny and the Heroes line, I must say that currently, my favorite is Pro-Builder.

Call of duty, halo and destiny!

Cod is my favorite and halo is a bit overrated but ok.

Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm
Cod is my favorite and halo is a bit overrated but ok.
Dude, are you out to get lynched??

I’m just gonna say this thread should be in general discussion.

Murple wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:13 am
I’m just gonna say this thread should be in general discussion.
That was established a while ago.

Return to “Call of Duty”