Special Edition Breakout Beasts?

Builds & Discussions
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am
I think this is the quickest a thread has ever derailed.
You disappoint me, Joe.

I hold that record with the Thanos thread.

No one even mentions Thanos on the first page.

I think talking about the actual topic of the thread happened around page 60?
Survivor, you can't derail a thread that never had rails.

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:01 am
SaturnGrl wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm
Quick update. So I have not been able to find these eggs myself, but my friend who told me about them is getting one shipped to his local King Soopers store for me. Should be there in about a week. According to what he was told by the store associate, these were released as a King Soopers/Kroger exclusive, and its not advertised because its a "chase series" for collectors who go out and seek these figures.

He says its supposed to have 3 exclusive figures; Some sort of unicorn, a crystal dragon, and a zombie werewolf.

I'll post an update once he gets it and we can get some pictures. :)
HI there! The only three-pack we've ever made was a Costco Exclusive and the eggs were red... So we're not entirely sure what these could be! The Crystal Creatures have a teal colored top, but not blue. So keep up posted, we're all very curious as to what these could be, lol!
Well, he didn't describe it as a 3-pack. Just individual eggs like series 1 and 2. But I will update once he brings the egg in after it arrives.

Also, in regards to the derailment of the thread....choo choo!

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

If these do end up being real here's to hoping they see wider distribution than the Costco exclusive 3 packs.

These eggs ever show up? I’m curious/afraid to see if I have something else I need to track down....lol

Not sure on this at the moment. We seem to be getting the run around by the King Soopers/Kroger store that claimed to carry these eggs. They say they exist, and that the order we placed was lost. then found. then lost again. so right now we are pretty much going to a manager level on this to find out just WTF is going on and what, if at all, this product is supposed to be and if its ever going to show up with the order.

Sorry folks, chances are this really may be nothing but a wild goose chase. :(

Return to “Breakout Beasts”