Breakout Beast 3-Pack Availability in Canada?

Builds & Discussions
I know this is about the Breakout Beast line, but since it's a question regarding the release of (a) certain pack(s), I decided to try it here. I recently saw that there's two different three-packs of the new Breakout Beasts, including an exclusive orange figure. I heard from some people it'll be available in Costco, but I live in Canada, and I'm not sure if Costco out here (BC) will be the same. Any idea if it'll release here too? I want to get them, but no local store seems to carry them.

Community Team
DarkHayabusa12 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:49 am
I know this is about the Breakout Beast line, but since it's a question regarding the release of (a) certain pack(s), I decided to try it here. I recently saw that there's two different three-packs of the new Breakout Beasts, including an exclusive orange figure. I heard from some people it'll be available in Costco, but I live in Canada, and I'm not sure if Costco out here (BC) will be the same. Any idea if it'll release here too? I want to get them, but no local store seems to carry them.
Absolutely! They are available at Costco in Canada in the US right now. The blue box of RED eggs contain the Costco exclusive Breakout Beast Thunderoar!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen Mega do an exclusive. I know the Veritas Drop Pod was thought to be a Wal-Mart exclusive but I found mine at Kroger killing all thoughts about it. How long's it been?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:26 am
Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen Mega do an exclusive. I know the Veritas Drop Pod was thought to be a Wal-Mart exclusive but I found mine at Kroger killing all thoughts about it. How long's it been?
Wait, Kroger has MCX? Is their selection any good?

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:01 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:26 am
Wait, Kroger has MCX? Is their selection any good?
They have larger sets than Wal-Mart. They usually get the COD armory crates, and customizer packs. That's where I usually get all that from.

MCX_Team wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:17 am
DarkHayabusa12 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:49 am
Absolutely! They are available at Costco in Canada in the US right now. The blue box of RED eggs contain the Costco exclusive Breakout Beast Thunderoar!
Thank you for answering.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”