Other Places to Buy

Builds & Discussions
So I noticed the site here only listed 2 stores to buy Breakout Beasts, which are ToyRUs and Amazon (and Amazon is transparently sold out?). For those who are looking for these toys, I have found them in a few other stores that may bring you luck to buy the figures.

Costco - They had the 3-egg packs for Series 1. Was surprised to see the Thunderoar figure, so it was one I had to get for the series 1 collection.

King Soopers/Kroger - I found both Series 1 and 2 egg boxes here, and they were mostly in the little toy aisle they have on a lower shelf. I did happen to find them in their Seasonal aisle a couple times too with other random blind pack toys as well. If you have a King Soopers/Kroger card, you can get them for an additional $2 off the $9.99 price. Not too bad.

If anyone else has found the eggs in other department/grocery stores, help spread the word for others to find these collections!

I'll keep my eyes out, but so far I haven't found anything in my area stores (Big retail, Dollar, or Grocery). I've had to order from on-line sources.

I thought toysrus went out of business?

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I thought toysrus went out of business?
Mostly but not all of them.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”