Uploading pics with text.

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey Cary, We have communicated before on the matter. I was wondering if photos with text added into the pictures would be rejected in the fan gallery? I also wonder if this would change the format altogether? I have read the guidelines and have stuck with the policies of MEGA BLOKS. JASON-101. .. Thank you.

Jason-101 wrote:Hey Cary, We have communicated before on the matter. I was wondering if photos with text added into the pictures would be rejected in the fan gallery? I also wonder if this would change the format altogether? I have read the guidelines and have stuck with the policies of MEGA BLOKS. JASON-101. .. Thank you.

Looking at images in the fan gallery I don't see how that'd be a problem
- Akula

I imagine your text would also have to follow the guidelines and not be too violent or descriptive.

Community Team
Hey Jason!

Text is fine (we all love a good story!) but I would watch out for what the text is exactly saying! Make sure that the text itself follows the guidelines set in place for the Fan Gallery (no excessive violence or mature material, no competitor logos or third party watermarks, etc) and you shouldn't experience any issues!

Hope I helped :)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”