What are you building?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yo. Getting some flood colored silly putty tomorrow. Might get some biomass customs done.

I am building a back alley and apartment diorama for a future stop motion.
Also an outpost for another stop-mo which will likely use the Dome and High Ground sets.
Next task though, I think, is to build the Smuggler Intercept, interior set and a small interior of a larger ship docking bay.

Community Team
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:14 pm
Slowly building my base up with different sets etc
How many sets do you have in there so far?
quite a few most of the parts I have are either older halo sets or some dragons stuff.

Rn I'm waiting to get some specific parts to finish the main building which will be 2 floors that will be 10 bricks each.

Gonna get some more 48x48 base plates and spray paint and when I'm done will move in to making other buildings.

I am using competitor bricks but they will be painted simply because I can't afford to buy a bunch of sets for parts and it is far more affordable to use my old competitor bricks ands new ones I can buy in bulk online.

But this base will include alot of mega stuff weapon crates and my hundreds of parts.

I was also planning to make trenches of some kind.

As for number of sets it is hard to say.
Sounds impressive! Do you have process photos of it?

Community Team
Roebuck wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:33 pm
Might expand my Call of duty Base

But I just finished my spade modifications an have just worked on figures
Sweet! You need terrain and an epic background for it!

Community Team
TonyG wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:42 am
I am building a back alley and apartment diorama for a future stop motion.
Also an outpost for another stop-mo which will likely use the Dome and High Ground sets.
Next task though, I think, is to build the Smuggler Intercept, interior set and a small interior of a larger ship docking bay.
That's quite ambitious. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

MCX_Team wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:01 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 pm

How many sets do you have in there so far?
quite a few most of the parts I have are either older halo sets or some dragons stuff.

Rn I'm waiting to get some specific parts to finish the main building which will be 2 floors that will be 10 bricks each.

Gonna get some more 48x48 base plates and spray paint and when I'm done will move in to making other buildings.

I am using competitor bricks but they will be painted simply because I can't afford to buy a bunch of sets for parts and it is far more affordable to use my old competitor bricks ands new ones I can buy in bulk online.

But this base will include alot of mega stuff weapon crates and my hundreds of parts.

I was also planning to make trenches of some kind.

As for number of sets it is hard to say.
Sounds impressive! Do you have process photos of it?
Unfortunately no but when it is finished it will be a several part tour.

I'm going to start building the set for Joe Wick: Chapter Two soon, and I'll be building several small structures for Winters coming up!

Hopefully rebuilding the Promethean tower platform, whatever the set is.

Community Team
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:59 pm
I'm going to start building the set for Joe Wick: Chapter Two soon, and I'll be building several small structures for Winters coming up!
Can't wait to see it!

Toy Designer
Since the cat is out of the bag, I'm building a very early pre-production sample of Warthog Run that arrived from the production plant. It has parts in wrong colors but we'll sort all that out before it actually gets produced.

Return to “General discussion”