I didn't know where to put this!

Tell your own story!
RedThree wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 am
You could have asked on your main thread lol so the people reading it could tell you.
*realization hits me like a speeding bus* Oh, that probably would've been the smarter move huh? Well, doesn't matter now, I'm hoping the mods will delete this thread soon. But yeah, should've done that.
Dont think it works that way. You will have to flag it for deletion. Try starting with the Thread main post.

On rouge. I have no issue with what was said but context is always needed. A blanked statement helps no one.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:47 pm
RedThree wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 am
You could have asked on your main thread lol so the people reading it could tell you.
*realization hits me like a speeding bus* Oh, that probably would've been the smarter move huh? Well, doesn't matter now, I'm hoping the mods will delete this thread soon. But yeah, should've done that.
Dont think it works that way. You will have to flag it for deletion. Try starting with the Thread main post.

On rouge. I have no issue with what was said but context is always needed. A blanked statement helps no one.
Okay, thanks. I'll do that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”