Winters Series Live Q&A

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:49 pm
Tarter sauce i missed it. I'll look through and see what questions were asked. But my question is this. What inspired you to create winters. And what do you draw inspiration from.
Well, I had been replaying The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask again when I started my first comic, and I saw how much potential the game was offering me. There is so much mystery surrounding the entirety of the game... I figured a lot of elements and locations could be revisited and make for a very good story. I was inspired by many things, including but not limited to: The Halo Series, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and A Link Between Worlds (plus various bits from other installments into the franchise), Tombstone, John Wick, John Wick: Chapter 2, Hostiles, and many other games, films, and stories.

This is late, but thanks for the turnout guys!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am
Am I in Winters?
. . .kinda.

The usage of Gallery members in Winters is complicated, so lemme explain it.

There are two categories of users in Winters: Mains and Secondaries. Main characters are those who are traveling with Winters, and Secondaries are side characters who are there, but aren't as important.

So yes, you are in Winters, but only those who win my contests (there will be rare exceptions) get to be Mains.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”