1v1 Reborn

Tell your own story!
GUYS LISTEN UP! I have (not really) captured all your Mega Construx figures, if you want to see them again the owner of this 1 v 1 must make me championship winner!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm
GUYS LISTEN UP! I have (not really) captured all your Mega Construx figures, if you want to see them again the owner of this 1 v 1 must make me championship winner!
Boo, give them back OR ELSE.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:48 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Boo, give them back OR ELSE.
*random troops comes outta nowhere in Spartan armor* NEVER MUHAHAHA!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
You are a fool! My Red Spartan Recons powers of SWAG will end your tyranny

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:09 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
You are a fool! My Red Spartan Recons powers of SWAG will end your tyranny
No you are! *Looks around for mini Boo101* Excuse me I got other matters to attend to.... Right now Jackson Lopez is holding him tight so he can't get free MUHAHAHA!

I'm giving you one chance to give my figures back. [Behind me drops 3 Scorpions, a Warthog, and 1 Pelican] You don't want to die today...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:13 am
I'm giving you one chance to give my figures back. [Behind me drops 3 Scorpions, a Warthog, and 1 Pelican] You don't want to die today...
CC, I gochu, fam!
[Halo drops down behind me]

Z19 walks in with a ham sammich in hand. “Uhh, what’d I miss, guys?”

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 am
Z19 walks in with a ham sammich in hand. “Uhh, what’d I miss, guys?”
Boo stole everyone's Construx figures and doesn't want to give em' back. Now go get an army!

*15 choppers carrying tanks drops behind me, the choppers are also armed with anti scorpion missiles and the tanks have been modified to destroy almost everything (can't destroy scorpions tho), and while y'all you've surrounding me I've been in my base using a realistic hologram, and with the assistance of Boo101's Survivor11 holding CC's CC Browning hostage*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”