More different weapons with CoD sets

Builds & Discussions
You always get the same weapons CoD sets
😀😀

I'm guessing you are asking for more weapons diversity. Have you seen any of the recent sets? There's the relatively new WWII era sniper rifle, the new shotguns that debuted with the CoD Heroes Soap figure, the SMGs with the folding stocks, the sten guns, the Type 96s. Before that there was the double drum magazine rifles, the bolt action hunting rifles. I think one other rifle. They've been pretty good at diversifying.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:30 pm
I'm guessing you are asking for more weapons diversity. Have you seen any of the recent sets? There's the relatively new WWII era sniper rifle, the new shotguns that debuted with the CoD Heroes Soap figure, the SMGs with the folding stocks, the sten guns, the Type 96s. Before that there was the double drum magazine rifles, the bolt action hunting rifles. I think one other rifle. They've been pretty good at diversifying.
Actually I don't think there are type 96s I think they are bren guns. However they both look very similar but it is British troops and I don't think they used Japanese guns

Blah Type 96 looking guns. But we're getting more variety anyhow.

I want acog scopes and more variety in holographic sites.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 am
I want acog scopes and more variety in holographic sites.
We do have some acog scopes they come with the Ak-47s. We have only one type of holographic sight But I think it would be hard to make other ones that are different.

I'd want SCARs in the future, maybe some Honeybadgers and more acogs. Maybe some AK47s that actually look like AK47s

Return to “Call of Duty”