Halo Themed Tabletop Wargame

Builds & Discussions
omegabob wrote:Do they still have a lot of hate for Mega Bloks over there? It's been ages since I've checked their forums.
One would think that tabletop wargamers could see the advantages of having well articulated minifigs but I guess some people are just too brainwashed by Big L.
It's Brikwars man, hyper-violent disputes over such trivialities are inflamed and encouraged to make as many excuses for Brik on Blok conflict, and thus MOAR AWESOME BATTLES, as possible.

While they all have a deep love of Big L over there, Mega Bloks really only garners hostility any more as a pretense for battle, and is rather minutiae compared to the noise made over whether a Mini-fig's Yellow or Peach.

... Which reminds me, I should probably work on my play-test to get unbanned so I can host a forum battle on the ACTUAL forum.

Whiteagle wrote:Which reminds me, I should probably work on my play-test to get unbanned so I can host a forum battle on the ACTUAL forum.
Why not have the battle here in the role play and fan fiction section?

Also, we have created a simplified board game called Blok Battles.

Instructions on how to play can be found here:
https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... f=24&t=196

jonnyfiyve wrote:Why not have the battle here in the role play and fan fiction section?
Because I only have enough Halo Mega Bloks things to group them into a single faction, so everything else would be from the major competitor, and photo hosting seems like it's a pain here anyways.

Whiteagle wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:Why not have the battle here in the role play and fan fiction section?
Because I only have enough Halo Mega Bloks things to group them into a single faction, so everything else would be from the major competitor, and photo hosting seems like it's a pain here anyways.
Gotcha, good points.

Do you have the right amount of figures to do it you could use that board is 8 by 8. Take pics and put them on the gallery.

Return to “Halo”