What are you looking forward to most in CoD: WW2

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
With the new game coming out in the Fall, what are you guys looking forward to most?

For me, it's definitely being able to go back to that more simplistic, vintage Call of Duty style!

Truth be told I have not played any of the games, just collected the bloks. If this can give us a chance of having, well, antagonists for the WWII line, that would be a mighty fine thing, but I can wholly understand how that might be a bit of a risky business venture for you.

Since all the earlier games dealt with Europe, I would like to see some Pacific Theater allies and enemies. Scenery to match would be nice as well. We could use some Asian figures as the only one I can think of in all the lines is Sulu from Star Trek. Masked figs like Shredder don't count.

ShockDrJ wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:42 pm
Since all the earlier games dealt with Europe, I would like to see some Pacific Theater allies and enemies. Scenery to match would be nice as well. We could use some Asian figures as the only one I can think of in all the lines is Sulu from Star Trek. Masked figs like Shredder don't count.
i want to storm the beaches again and island hop. Im really interested in the zombies though they got deadspace designers on board.

I hope to see new some charters. I also want to see Roebuck (from World At War) again.

I'd like to be able to drive the tanks and planes. You don't get to do that except in Battlefield 1, which I completely despise. It's also WWI. I know Mega will make some WWII sets and can't wait to see those. I'd like to see a larger set with a scene of Omaha Beach. Some pill boxes and heavy cannons. Around 15 German soldiers and 20 American. Pretty sure another country participated and think they would include them. Yeah, Mega could do a bunch of stuff with this new game! Can't wait to see what 2018 Spring sets will look like.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 pm
I'd like to be able to drive the tanks and planes. You don't get to do that except in Battlefield 1, which I completely despise. It's also WWI. I know Mega will make some WWII sets and can't wait to see those. I'd like to see a larger set with a scene of Omaha Beach. Some pill boxes and heavy cannons. Around 15 German soldiers and 20 American. Pretty sure another country participated and think they would include them. Yeah, Mega could do a bunch of stuff with this new game! Can't wait to see what 2018 Spring sets will look like.
I want to see something with the new zombies the game dev team has the makers off deadspace with them.... that's going to be fun.

Please Mega designers, the release of the game is the perfect opportunity to give us some sets with Axis enemies. It's not necessary to show their flags or symbols, but be labeled as enemies and to showing different clothes and gear to the allies. Please please give us some enemies to fight, we are already packed with many allies. I saw the enemy office in the new "Checkpoint Charge" set, please make more on this style, we want boxes with four enemies or well with two allies vs two enemies. Thanks!

Return to “Call of Duty”