Civilian Build off

Tips & Tricks
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 pm
I think a lot of the competitions come down to accessibility. It's hard to build customs as is, I know I used to do this with my old Iego sets when I didn't take care of my sets in general. Mega had a special problem however of being unable to mass parts efficiently in the desired color. I've seen Jang on YouTube. I watch a lot of his custom city build vids and the one thing I can say is he is constantly buying specific parts in bulk that he wants use and constantly runs out. There s no easy way to do this with mega bloks meaning if you want to do a large custom build you have to buy 10-20 of a large set for general pieces and buy multiples of other sets to get specific pieces if your lacking them and then pray to the mega Lord's above that you wount run out wile building and need to get more parts.
Yeah Mega needs a decent 3rd-party site. Maybe someone can create it? I could certainly be of help with thinking up features.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:35 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 pm
I think a lot of the competitions come down to accessibility. It's hard to build customs as is, I know I used to do this with my old Iego sets when I didn't take care of my sets in general. Mega had a special problem however of being unable to mass parts efficiently in the desired color. I've seen Jang on YouTube. I watch a lot of his custom city build vids and the one thing I can say is he is constantly buying specific parts in bulk that he wants use and constantly runs out. There s no easy way to do this with mega bloks meaning if you want to do a large custom build you have to buy 10-20 of a large set for general pieces and buy multiples of other sets to get specific pieces if your lacking them and then pray to the mega Lord's above that you wount run out wile building and need to get more parts.
Yeah Mega needs a decent 3rd-party site. Maybe someone can create it? I could certainly be of help with thinking up features.
I honestly think a 3rd party website would bring in more profit from cool custom builds then megaconstrux themselves

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”