NEW LINE: HALF-LIFE

Got a question? Ask it here!
Silenttakedown wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 pm
I'd really like that, what bout the borderlands series?
That'd be kool also.

Community Team
Silenttakedown wrote:
Ooh Borderlands is cool! I will pass that one onto the team as well :)

If you guys did do that, I would get a Zer0 and claptrap fig as soon as I could

Half-Life wouldn't get a 3rd set wave. :P

Magnus913 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 am
I see what you did there...

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:23 am
Magnus913 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 am
I see what you did there...
The number 3 is a lie just like cake

good afternoon everyone a pleasure to greet you this line of Half life is a good idea (in my opinion) I do not know if they think the same but it would be good to make complete sets of black series a figure of Gordon Freeman in scientist and another in the orange suit Proof, also a black series Alyx figure another from a vortigaunt also from Barney and for the complete sets it would be striders and attack ships combine and some rebel bases in city 17 with rocket launchers. or a set of strider and a rebel base to destroy the strider. also a road with the car and the zombies or also the church of ravenholm with the priest.

How bout a civilian line that would allow us to make mocs better. I cant really make a halo evacuation center with out civies for my marines and army troopers and police to protect. Like heres an idea take what your doing for the wonder builders and scale up the figs to halo fig size its that simple. You could do a couple fig packs like the original cod zombie packs that came with six figures. And you could do blind bags with one fig and one or two acessories based upon the figure. For example a fire fighter would have a helmet and an ax to go with the figure, or a handyman engineer a hard hat, hammer and possibly a toolbox like cough competitors cough. Or just give us more peobuilder sets like the search and rescue as those figs are useful in a modern moc or in a halo moc

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am
Silenttakedown wrote:
Ooh Borderlands is cool! I will pass that one onto the team as well :)
how about this for an idea .......... continue the destiny line ;)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”