Build Off: Custom Chopper

Tips & Tricks
Jason-101 wrote:Go and take a look at Jonny5's new Tread Runner. I will say "Great job J5."
Here it is!

Man I think that bike is really pro J5 great work; in fact, Great work to every one who has entered this competition! I was going to make another bike but time got away from me as I was busy making a custom UNSC multi-purpose truck that I am yet to post. But I give everyone the best as the judging begins, may the best builder win!

Assassinater117 wrote:Man I think that bike is really pro J5 great work; in fact, Great work to every one who has entered this competition! I was going to make another bike but time got away from me as I was busy making a custom UNSC multi-purpose truck that I am yet to post. But I give everyone the best as the judging begins, may the best builder win!
Thanks man!

Can't wait to see your build.

Well I put up the winner around 6:30 pm Montreal Time. Give it some more time. Congratulations. ?

jonnyfiyve wrote:Here are my builds. I've got another one coming but this time it's
Winner by knock out. Hahaha. Congratulations J5. Bragging rights? It's yours.

Jason-101 wrote:Winner by knock out. Hahaha. Congratulations J5. Bragging rights? It's yours.
Not the type to brag but thanks again for the win!
Looking forward to the next build off.

Congrats on the win, you definitely deserve it!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Congrats on the win, you definitely deserve it!
Thanks man.

I have had nothing to build with prior to now but i have acquired 3 sets of the HALO Wombat Drone set . I should be able to build something (?) with al of these drone parts.

Thehumanelement wrote:I have had nothing to build with prior to now but i have acquired 3 sets of the HALO Wombat Drone set . I should be able to build something (?) with al of these drone parts.
I really liked the build experience of that set. It's one of my favorites. It also has some really good parts. You should be able to come up with something cool.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”