Buying weapons

Tips & Tricks
Can somebody tell me where I can buy painted weapons like the arrow of time or Bucks assault rifle.

MaXedout3 wrote:Can somebody tell me where I can buy painted weapons like the arrow of time or Bucks assault rifle.
If they broke then you should call Mattel and ask for some new ones. If you just want more of that weapon I see lots on ebay every once and a while.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
MaXedout3 wrote:Can somebody tell me where I can buy painted weapons like the arrow of time or Bucks assault rifle.
If they broke then you should call Mattel and ask for some new ones. If you just want more of that weapon I see lots on ebay every once and a while.
EBAY works! Or maybe amazon/fishpond or trademe if your in NZ!

from being a expert mass wwpon buyer. (I resently nabbed 80 covie weapons) ebay is a good strategy but it's rare to find them. Amazon is a no go. You can look outside the obvious places as one person said below. Weapon lots are hard to find.

There's an awesome custom painter at IG, named @gcustomcreations, that'll make any custom paint weapons! You just got to contact him, gather up your weapons and send it to him, plus $5 depending on how many you want.

thekiller2468 wrote:
There's an awesome custom painter at IG, named @gcustomcreations, that'll make any custom paint weapons! You just got to contact him, gather up your weapons and send it to him, plus $5 depending on how many you want.
Huh! Sound pretty cool!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”