IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Making proportion size to the marines: I haven't thought about the proportion of the marines, but in this week I was playing with my figurines, and I noticed a little flaw... the spartans have the same size as the marines, I mean every figure has the same size, I understand maybe because of your decision of mixing well with the constructs and other things. But if you could do that, would be awesome!.

If you want the spartans to be taller I suggest getting some destiny sets and using the torsos in those because they're bigger than the spartan and marine torsos. If isn't the color black I suggest painting the torso.

Yo pienso que estaria bien que pudieran hacer la armadura hayabusa con su katana , y su armadura de color azul o verde

A banished wraith set that includes 2 green marines, 2 banished elites, a broken jackrabbit, a banished wraith, a battle rifle, assault rifle, energy sword, and a carbine.

When it comes to my unit, I have various vehicles, three warthogs, two mongeese, two Cyclopses (?) one COD hoverbike, and one COD Submersible scooter.... thingy. I notice I have a... lacking in aircraft. Although I had an EVA booster frame... it suffered a small disaster (A calamity in the form of my 6 year old niece). So... I now have no aircraft. Welp, there are two reasons why this is.

One (Don't need to pay attention to this) I've been saving up my money to buy a computer, and I haven't touched my wallet since I last bought a mega bloks foxtrot blind bag.

Two (The important reason) most aircraft produced are... a tad too expensive. Pelicans number in the 30s or 40s, and although that's a survivable cost, the Pelicans just haven't been used a lot, the most recent one being way out of my budget in the form of a Signature series police pelican. So.... we obviously need cheaper aircraft. And more of them.

THIS IS WHAT I PROPOSE:

Reboot Hornet. Normal one, not a "speshal" NMPD hornet, but a normal, generic, cannon fodder and expendable Hornet. Put a few spartans on it, maybe an enforcer with an assault rifle and a pilot. Maybe a small Grunt for the Enforcer to use for target practice, or maybe for more of a battle scenario, throw in either a Hunter or a bunch of Drones.

A Wasp. An Aircraft introduced in Halo Five, the Wasp is a single cockpit attack VTOL. And sure, you can just throw another pilot armor for the consistency. OR, you throw in a new mold, a Stinger Armor spartan. It can be a little easter egg for the gamers that know the Wasp Aircraft and Stinger Armor were both developed side-by-side, and you can also give the armor a form of credibility (Stinger armor was intended to be used by troops that go around dogfighting and then on a whim decide to start shooting away on foot) I think it'd be cool. Like a perfect match.

SOME OTHER IDEAS I HAVE

More fireteams. Pls. Pretty pls. Pretty pls with cherries on top. I've made a list before, so go look at the list if you are looking fer inspiration

Firebase stuff. Mentioned before in another post which explains the whole sha-bang.

PEW PEW PEW

Yahnom wrote: SOME OTHER IDEAS I HAVE

More fireteams. Pls. Pretty pls. Pretty pls with cherries on top. I've made a list before, so go look at the list if you are looking fer inspiration
And ones that have 5 figures...

It would be cool if you can do halo 2 and 3 style of elites in the super articulated format

I really hope that we will receive an official Doctor Hasley minifigure. Since she is a iconic character to the Halo universe, she may not be a spartan but she is a hero, so I think she should be included in the next Halo heroes. As for sets, well, I know that this year will be full of Halo Wars 2 and stuff, but I hope hat we can get more Prometheans.

theawesomeJared wrote:I really hope that we will receive an official Doctor Hasley minifigure. Since she is a iconic character to the Halo universe, she may not be a spartan but she is a hero, so I think she should be included in the next Halo heroes. As for sets, well, I know that this year will be full of Halo Wars 2 and stuff, but I hope hat we can get more Prometheans.

I realy like ur idea but they also should make a captain Cutter munifigure

Spartanz19 wrote:
Yahnom wrote: SOME OTHER IDEAS I HAVE

And ones that have 5 figures...
I agree that we should have more Fireteams. Also some more Covenant Battle Lances. There aren't enough sets with a lot of covenant that don't cost a ton.

Return to “Halo”