COD villan character?

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
zelot2468 wrote:
Hicks_Royel wrote:... Could we also see a CoD Kevin Spacey? Cause that'd be awesome.
I would like to see iron, along with Makarov,shepherd, and more.
As I am not a player, I can only take this from what I have heard, but I was told Shepard is in the Anti-Armor Helicopter set.
A similar fig was. But not named.

Grey mustache - check. Same hat - check. Same color scheme and harness - check. Same firearm - check. I think we should be able to logically extrapolate that, even if the set does not name him, that that's the figure. My research also shows there is precedence with him being in a helicopter set too.

Elemaster wrote:Grey mustache - check. Same hat - check. Same color scheme and harness - check. Same firearm - check. I think we should be able to logically extrapolate that, even if the set does not name him, that that's the figure. My research also shows there is precedence with him being in a helicopter set too.
Faultless point. I like that you did your research. I really think they should just make a named figure though. They have done it in the past.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
Elemaster wrote:Grey mustache - check. Same hat - check. Same color scheme and harness - check. Same firearm - check. I think we should be able to logically extrapolate that, even if the set does not name him, that that's the figure. My research also shows there is precedence with him being in a helicopter set too.
Faultless point. I like that you did your research. I really think they should just make a named figure though. They have done it in the past.
I'm glad that in the new sets specific figures aren't named because if they were, the sets would be more expensive.

MSGTSandman1 wrote: I'm glad that in the new sets specific figures aren't named because if they were, the sets would be more expensive.
I'm not necessarily sure that would be the case. You've had a named Frost in a $20 set, and named Woods in two different $30 sets, and Mason and Riley in $10 sets. As well, Soap was named in the Combat Vehicle Attack, but Shepard is not named in the helicopter set, and they're the same price.

Return to “Call of Duty”