IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
HellJumper023 wrote:Agreed. I got lucky and I got the Flood Hunter's Falcon. Really cool set by the way.
Indeed

And the Flood Hunters Battle Unit too. Can't forget about that.

I think a good set would be a prowler with 2 brute minors and have a spiker and brute shot, spike grenade, a UNSC marine with a battle rifle, and a damaged warthog no longer drivable but the turret can still be used. So it's like the scene from halo 3 The Ark mission and the EVAs last stand set

What do u think Halo blind bag series gamma will have. I think it should have: Grey Spartan Mark VI with a battle rifle(rare), silver grunt with a needler(common), yellow marine with a pistol(common), red brute captain with brute plasma rifle(rare), blue pilot with a smg(common), active Camo Sarah Palmer with a sniper rifle(ultra rare), cyan Spartan Hermes with railgun(common), unknown colored drone with needler(common), transclucent yellow Spartan soldier with boltshot(secret rare), translucent smoked Skirmisher with focus rifle

Crashed pelican with UNSC ammo,crates,weapons,and more. UNSC marine and Mark IV Spartan with assault rifle and SMG. Shade turret, grunt with plasma pistol and 2 elites with carbine and needler

1 halo 2 scarab with 7 covenant soldiers:2 grunts with plasma turrets, 4 brutes with spikers, spike grenades, and brute shots, and 1 brute chieftain with fuel rod gun. 1 mongoose with 2 Spartans with shotgun and missle pod and ammo crate

Good idea.
The UNSC Hawk with a Banshee and a Anti-air Plasma Turret with a Spartan mark IV green with a flame marine green one grunt plasma pistol and an elite minor Halo Wars with a carbine. Like the set it first showed up in 2009.

UNSC grizzly halo wars with 4 marines with battle rifles,assault rifles, and shotguns. 1 Spartan with pistol. 4 grunts with fuel rods,needlers, and plasma grenades. Covenant watchtower with jackal with beam rifle

UNSC wasp with red Spartan Eva with SMG and a ODST with shotgun. Covenant crate with concussion rifles. Elite with scattershot and grunt with fuel rod

Warthog apc(heavy warthog that carries troops. Also supplies and ammunition. An actual vehicle in the halo universe). 3 marines with ARs and SMGs. 1 Spartan Mark IV with sniper rifle. Ammo crates 2 .

Return to “Halo”