50+ Mega Bloks Custom Builds (2012-2016) Goodwill Hunter's Collection Video II

Tips & Tricks
With my first collection video nearing 1 million views, I figured it was time for another. While that one covered 2 years (2011-2012) and 25 builds in just under 15 minutes... this one covers 4 years (2012-2016) and over 50 customs and mods for a full half-hour – you might want to get some popcorn… ;) And a longer video means more variety – while my first collection video was exclusively Halo, collection video II also features Call of Duty, Terminator, Aliens, Star Trek, and more! I hope you enjoy this look back at my last 4 years of builds!

https ://youtu. be/nsPKvsbgTC8 (remove the spaces)

PS... If they kill the link, search for the YouTube channel for GWHunter1 and check out the most recent video...

Awesome work as always :)

A beautiful video about the beautiful custom
Can't wait to see them all in 1 picture ;)

Great as always, you should combine all the Halo ones to do a second halo diorama featuring every halo custom you have. As witb the COD and other customs.

That was super cool, I enjoyed it very much.

Awesome vid and I really liked your soundtrack editing. Also I wanted to say thanks for the inspiration you provided me with to start building. If it wasn't for your CCS cruiser moc I would have not begun to build my own creations and appreciate how much skill and imagination is involved in making a custom model. You are truly one of the best. Looking forward to see what else you come up with down the line.

vsg001 wrote:Awesome vid and I really liked your soundtrack editing. Also I wanted to say thanks for the inspiration you provided me with to start building. If it wasn't for your CCS cruiser moc I would have not begun to build my own creations and appreciate how much skill and imagination is involved in making a custom model. You are truly one of the best. Looking forward to see what else you come up with down the line.
Gwh indeed inspired zelot2468 and I to do custom aswell,if it haven't been for him, I'll probably be going around scamming people and make ZERO sense when people trying to talk to me
While Gwh inspired me to build customs,VinceHoffman and Scott Mckie help me to go from making Cyclops mods and crappy builds to making some more magnificent like Pillar of Autumn, ODST station, Life Size Magnum and Micro builds that's actually cool!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”