Blok Battles! Play if you dare!

Tell your own story!
Thought I would kick this off, this will hopefully be the area where we can get organised and make rules (like brick wars) so yeah any ideas for rules or anything would be great.

Okay the Council members (vote on undecided matters) are:
Assassinater117
DevilDoll
EliteSlayer4915
Jonnyfiyve
Omegabob

UPDATE:
Spartan Stats:
Weapons skill or WS ( your character's close combat skills stat) = 4
Ballistic skill or BS (your character's ranged combat stat) = 4
Strength or S (how strong your character is) = 4
Toughness or T (pretty much how your character can survive hits) = 4
Wounds or W (how many lives your character has) = 1
Initiative or I (how smart your character is) = 4
Attacks or A ( the amount of hits your character can get in) = 1
Leadership or L ( how brave your character is) = 8
Armour save or As (how strong the armour your character's wearing is) = +4/+3

We will also use GMT for locations, still deciding on leagues/factions so stay tuned for updates

It would be best to start by describing Brick Wars, for those who don't know.

In a way, it's kinda like the table-top miniatures games that I've played. It uses the equivalent of points cost to make forces and you also can make heroes, but you have to read the rules to get a good idea of what it's like.

So I'm pretty pumped about this idea.

I propose we work on the following.
  1. A name. Maybe something like Blok Battles?
  2. Establish some basic rules or make changes to the current BrikWars rules.
  3. Establish how we can play with/against each other.
Here is an outline of how I see this working.

Each person will create a team, with real blocks and figures. Each team would have a name and back story.
Teams would have X offence/defence points to distribute between their team members.

Photos of the team would then be uploaded to the Fan Gallery. Once approved added to the "introduce your team" thread.
The "introduce your team" thread would contain you teams name, story, character stats and photos.

Once we have established the teams, who they belong to and what they look like we can move on to playing (still to determine how this would work)

Each battle would be a separate thread. Battles should have unique names. The first post should be for details of the battle as well as an introduction to the teams involved.

Proceeding posts in the battle thread would contain photos of the battle and its out come.

It may work to try to set up leagues based on location so those in the same area fan get together and have games in real time.

Anyone in the Central Alabama area?

omegabob wrote:It may work to try to set up leagues based on location so those in the same area fan get together and have games in real time.

Nada, SE Conn. mate

We could do a kind of Construction point thing for it, but it would just go for MOCs, not actual sets

Well this will be awesome when we figure out everything, also, blok battles sounds pretty good to me J5. And fan league bases would be great, anyone from Australia? (Doubt there is so I'll probs have to stick to online battles)

omegabob wrote:It may work to try to set up leagues based on location so those in the same area fan get together and have games in real time.

This goes against the forum guidelines. Location counts as personal info.

We could use GMT. That should be good enough for "real time" online battles.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”