CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
And to add onto therook's question can anyone on the forum join? I saw a post earlier saying that this was j-101's comic series for the forum users on the site. you don't hafta invite me, just wondering.

therook13 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
therook13 wrote:So uh Jackdawg44 invited me to join the camp days thing. Just what exactly is camo days?
Camo days is J-101's comic thing he usually does in the gallery section. This time he's going to create a comic involving several forum users.
So how does it work? Do we submit our own characters or something?
Just ask J101 if it's ok if he adds you in as a character (and give him an idea of what fig you would like your character to be/close to). I mean yes he has the right to refuse anyone - it is his comic (i haven't seen anyone whose asked for a character be declined yet), but there's no harm in asking and as I've said nobody from my knowledge has been declined for a spot in the comics yet.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:And to add onto therook's question can anyone on the forum join? I saw a post earlier saying that this was j-101's comic series for the forum users on the site. you don't hafta invite me, just wondering.
Anyone can ask for a spot in the comics, as my response to Rooks second question states, it's ultimately up to J101 about who gets to join and as I've said I have yet to see him decline someone who has asked for a character spot.

Yes, 'J101's got the power' ;) and you looking forward to being captured Akula? >:)

Assassinater117 wrote:Yes, 'J101's got the power' ;) and you looking forward to being captured Akula? >:)
Sure if you really think you can catch me. Lol

Your on man, lets just hope I don't walk into any traps ;)

Of course your welcome to come and join us in CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE, Red_Spartan. 1st pick a C.o.D. guy that has not been picked. If you want to join the enemy team of J-101 pick an Alpine or Ghost guy. Like AkulA96. If your interested in joining AkulA96's team I'll bring you in sooner. Thanks for your interest in CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Pssst join the 'Alpine Ghosts' we have cookies and we look awesome *puts on shades and eats cookies as awesome music plays*

Don't fall for his tricks, join the good guys, we're the ones who get the job done, we are the A-team

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Don't fall for his tricks, join the good guys, we're the ones who get the job done, we are the A-team
^ lies all lies the A-Team is limited to 4, they already broke that limit. Now which team would you rather have, the "good" guys who just lied in their propaganda, or the "Bad" guys who haven't lied one bit yet lol.

(heads up guys the Propaganda war has started)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”