IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
The117thMasterChef wrote:Hmmmm... What about Warhammer 40k?
If you don't know what WH40k is, search it up. It's pretty cool.
Oh *** yes! They've just come out with two new factions, and that would be really cool to see in Mega Bloks form!
I thought you'd wanna see this lol.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
The117thMasterChef wrote:Hmmmm... What about Warhammer 40k?
If you don't know what WH40k is, search it up. It's pretty cool.
Oh *** yes! They've just come out with two new factions, and that would be really cool to see in Mega Bloks form!
I thought you'd wanna see this lol.
Hey, massive 40K fan!

1. Aliens Vs Predators
2. Titan Fall (great for merging into my Halo and Destiny world)
3. He-man and the MOTC (but I think we'll see this a TF 2017)

If I had three wishes:

1. GI Joe
2. Marvel
3. LOTR

What about a Mega Bloks Dishonored Collectors Series? I think they could use some of the parts from the Assassins Creed line (Pistols, Swords, Sashes, Vests) for the figures. Maybe for the first Signature Series set, they could do The Hound Pits Pub from the first game, with Piero's Workshop and Samuel the Boatman's boat(for figures they could have Corvo with a sword, pistol, and crossbow. Admiral Havelock, Martin, and Lord Pendleton. Samuel too!). For set number one they could have the white gazebo with Corvo, The Empress, Emily, (and some of the assassins that killed The Empress). The second series of sets could be based on Dishonored 2.

An official walking dead mega bloks series? Not like the McFarland toys kind

SPACE and Beyond

MARS EXPLORATION SETS
consisting of MARS TRANSPORT SHIP
MARS HAB 1
MARS HAB 2
MARS ROVER
MARS ERV
-if you have to, look at THE MARTIAN movie for inspiration.

UNDERSEA EXPLORATION
Thinking of a line similar to the ABYSS-undersea submersibles, working but movable platform.

ADVENTURE SERIES.
-Much like the FP ADVENTURE PEOPLE, base everything on exploring with figures and vehicles to scale.
LAND--RACING, EMERGENCY AND POLICE LINES, TRUCKING, CONSTRUCTION
AIR --JETS, RACING PLANES(RED BULL), VARIOUS TYPES OF AIRCRAFT THRU THE YEARS, EXPERIMENTAL
SEA --SAILING, TRANSPORT SHIPS (MAERSK) UNDERSEA HABS WITH DEEP SEA EXPLORERS AND VEHICLES
SPACE --SPACE STATION --ISS, CLASSIC APOLLO, GEMINI, SKYLAB, ERV, DEEP SPACE EXPLORATION, 2001 ASA USS
DISCOVERY, ARIES 1B, MOON BUS, the list is endless-I believe that 2001 ASA has passed the 50 year mark and the ability to make various vehicles out of that license has been long sought after. Can you imagine a 2001 USS DISCOVERY spacecraft with pod and Frank Pool and Dave. Yeah, I know Im totally dreaming.
MILITARY-obvious with CALL OF DUTY, but expand to carrier deck crews-support and other aircraft, Osprey V-22 as well as other vehicles in the various motorpools.
INNER SPACE --FANTASTIC VOYAGE PROMETHEUS
LUNAR --MAJOR MATT MASON???? OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.
MARS --THE MARTIAN, RED PLANET--a lot of great vehicles and playsets could be generated. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC-MARS

I love the fact that Mega Bloks is willing to go where others refuse to. The beauty of this line is that it doesn't need a license to sustain it. Granted it helps, but keeping it generic enough, it totally works on its own or to supplement a fan's desire to create and imagine something more.

The Mega Bloks brand could easily incorporate history, engineering as well as fiction from books and movies--ie THE EXPANSE. Just saying. There is soo much out there.

Would love to see ancient rome or greek mythology lines. I know license lines are all the rage but there is gap there that can be exploited. Of all the construction lines out there this time period has nothing done. In many ways Hercules is like a free license with all the movies and tv shows. In 2017 there will be a big movie out with amazons which could be used in a mythology line.

Also 2 in figures like the ones that would come with these sets would lend themselves to table top gamers. While 40k would be amazing I doubt GW would license someone to make direct competition with them.

I agree, that is an amazing timeline. Mega doesn't have to go spending a lot on licenses either.

I agree also, it could be make a "Warriors" theme for fighters that in different timeline (ancient, present and future), different country, different gender with detailed components and animals (horses, dogs, etc).
Gladiators, Ningas, Samurais, different kind of Generals, Rome soldiers, Chinese swordsmen, etc.
Jiujitsu fighters, Boxers, Mauy Thai fighters, Kung Fu fighters, Capoeira fighters, Taekwondo fighters, wrestlers, etc...

It also can develop Dojo or training place for 2 guys fighting.

Return to “General discussion”